27 October 2013

INSTAGRAM
















Taken from my recent INSTAGRAM account. Go and follow me at http://instagram.com/bethgwilliam_ or find it on the left hand side of my blog along with my link to my twitter account. 

Had a very movie orientated weekend and have watched 4 movies in less than 24 hours. Chick flicks of course. Now I'm feeling pretty deflated at the impression the cringey, actors have left in my mind. Pretty hard to tell yourself that things don't happen like that in reality. :) Quite the pessimist I am! 

Busy week in London again next week. Followed by all my friends from uni coming back for the weekend to celebrate bonfire night in my neighbourhood. I CAN'T WAIT.

Have great Sunday Night everyone. Sweet Dreams xx  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think!