07 October 2013

Style

I love Jacquard prints at the moment especially in a cropped way.


I think I may have to invest in the pieces that make this outfit so cool. This knitted coat/ jumper is perfect to throw on over any black outfit. It has short sleeves so a long sleeve black top would be shown through which I think adds to this look a lot. 


I really want a two - pieces and these culottes are very in fashion at the moment. The baggy material flatters your legs a lot and means you don't have to worry about all the problems that come with wearing a skirt. 


I love blazers. And floral ones can always come across very frumpy or old fashioned so keeping it modern using sequins.

I love this outfit! Every piece complements each other and I love the nude colour shorts. Although you would have to me rocking a tan otherwise it would look like you are naked.

Loving playsuits this season, and this one is great as it's quite tom-boy looking but paired with tights and boots its the ultimate 'cool' winter look. 

These leggings are pretty awesome. I haven't worked out whether they are flatting on the legs or not yet but once again paired with black heeled boots and a baggy black jumper turns a boring outfit into something very stylish. 

Love Love this skirt! the Aystmetric shapes keep it interesting and this shape is also very flattering. As its slim fit but not body con.

Love this playsuit! The blogger WeWoreWhat also has this piece but in a teal blue. Any colour for me would be brilliant. It's very seasonal and will look great for the Christmas parties!

I will never be bored of neon colours. Although this piece would be best in summer.. I still love it.


Another 2 piece but this time turning trackies into going out trousers is something I love to do at the moment. The shape flatters you and its something all the celebs are doing at the moment like Rihanna and Cara Delevingne. Its very Urban looking.


My next 2 piece suit is very bold but I would comfortably wear this instead of a dress to a black tie event which some killer black heels. May have to invest!


Hope you like my outfit choices. All can be purchased from ASOS. If I had an unlimited budget I would be buying every piece!! 
Anyway, I'm off to work in a bit so must get ready. 
HAPPY TUESDAY! XO 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think!