25 November 2013

1 MONTH TILL CHRISTMAS!



1 MONTH TILL CHRISTMAS! 

Now I promised myself I wouldn't start thinking or celebrating Christmas until at least the 1st December. But it's quite hard not too when everywhere you walk theres christmas lights shining. So this is my little christmasy post just a little bit earlier than planned. Found all these images on Tumblr and although some aren't very christmasy they are pretty cool. 

Just got back from work and my internet isn't allowing me to send some very important emails so I'm NOT happy! Just going to shower and get in my onesie then having dinner with my parents. Early to bed for me again as work tomorrow. 

Have a nice evening xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS MONTAGE! I just found your blog today! Follow my blog :) http://thetouristnc.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think!