11 February 2014

MY BAG LINE HAS LAUNCHED!!!

SO FINALLY MY FIRST BUSINESS HAS BEGUN!

I have mentioned it on my blog previously but not loads as I didn't want to talk about it without you all being able to see what I'm talking about.

The story…
So I decided last year I wanted to gain some experience with creating my own business from scratch. As my mum is an interior designer I decided I was going to use  her resources and combine it with fashion. I decided on bags. Really easy and something everyone uses. I tried them out on friends and family to see how popular they were and when I received a really positive response I decided I should pursue this further.
The name is similar to my blog in fact, as it uses 'TRIX' This comes from one of my middle names 'Beatrix.' You have my word and everyone who already has one of the bags that they are very good quality and the fabrics used look even better in person!

Please click the link below and have a look for yourselves. Pass it on to everyone you know and if you can, BUY BUY BUY !!!!!

http://www.bagsoftrix.com


Homepage (1)

Homepage (2)

About Me Page

This is the Ella Bag with the Berry lining

This is the Madison Bag with the Berry lining



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think!