28 February 2014

The Adventure…


Jacket - Boutique in Ibiza / Top - Primark / Leggings & Shoes - Topshop


So the title to this blog post comes from the fact I'm officially starting a new chapter in my life. I have finished the internship I was doing for the past 6 months and I'm job searching for another paid role. I've been contemplating whether fashion is the industry I want to stay in, as I know it's very competitive and it's hard to find a paid role. Will keep you updated on my progress!!

I have a HUGE to-do list today and decided to get out of bed at 8am as soon as I woke up as I have so much to do. Meeting a friend who I haven't seen in a few years, going on a walk to a pub! So that should be nice. I need to do some things for my mum and then I have the DreamTeam coming over tonight to stay. I say dream team but we are five girls that met at waitressing work and have been friends ever since. Should be nice to see them all as we haven't done a group night in a while!!

To top it off….. AMY IS COMING HOME! Ahhh I miss my sister! 
I have quite a busy weekend, seeing various people and doing lots of unemployed things. We have a family party/meal tomorrow night so I will find a smart/casual outfit to wear and I'll make Amy take photos so you can see what I end up wearing!

Hope everyone is well and happy! :) xxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think!