08 March 2014

DEPOP



Okay so I got a DEPOP account yesterday - For anyone that doesn't know what it is - it's a app on your phone that allows you to take a photo of something you want to sell and then you post in on your page (a bit like instagram) and then people can buy it. You connect a Paypal account up to it and it secures your payments.
Heres the link online but you will have to download it on you smartphones..

http://depop.com/en-gb/

Anyway please download it from the app store and check out my site. and BUY BUY BUY

username: bethsboutique
Name: Fashion Trix

I will be adding lots more items over the next few days so it's worth it if you keep looking as I want to sell quite a few items I haven't even worn yet or I don't wear anymore. A lot are shown on my blog!

If you comment on one of my photos on DEPOP that you view my blog I will give you a discount! :)

HOPE YOU LIKE :) xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think!